Note: Salam & Hi all! This is solely my blog. Segala writing in this blog dtg dr hati sekadar luahan bukan bermaksud utk menghasut atau memburukkan mana-mana pihak. Sesiapa pun anda, jemputlah membaca & bg komen. Kalau suka bole follow kalau tak suka sila ignore saya..peace no war;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Hair Cut Ceremony @ Cukur Jambul



I could say this is backdated entry..
The event was held at my parents house on 1st May 2011. Just to share a few pictures with all of you. A big thanks to Stazurin Event Decorator for a beautiful baby cradle for 'berendoi' ceremony. Not to forget to my lovely nieces & sister for helping me packing the goodie bags & decorating the cradle backdrop.

Mama..i'm hot... 


Wondering what are these people doing?

No comments: