Note: Salam & Hi all! This is solely my blog. Segala writing in this blog dtg dr hati sekadar luahan bukan bermaksud utk menghasut atau memburukkan mana-mana pihak. Sesiapa pun anda, jemputlah membaca & bg komen. Kalau suka bole follow kalau tak suka sila ignore saya..peace no war;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday 17 June 2011

Backdated Entry

Just another update about my Zara. A day after she can sit, she gave me another surprise. She had a teeth! on her 6month (12 Jun 2011). Double happiness for me. Bukan nak menunjuk. This is just as a memory one day when she'd grown up which I can share with her. 

Then, on last Monday 13th Jun 2011, she gave me another surprise, she started to lift up her hands & leg bending like she wanted to crawl. Alhamdulillah. So much of work she did. Rajin anak mama ni. Sayang Zara xoxo :*.


No comments: