Note: Salam & Hi all! This is solely my blog. Segala writing in this blog dtg dr hati sekadar luahan bukan bermaksud utk menghasut atau memburukkan mana-mana pihak. Sesiapa pun anda, jemputlah membaca & bg komen. Kalau suka bole follow kalau tak suka sila ignore saya..peace no war;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Dulu dan Sekarang

Dulu sume yg direncanakan will be done as schedule but now, most of the plan will get delayed,
Dulu hubby nak makan, I will do my best together with the food presentation lg,
Dulu slalu tgk movie dgn hubby but now we rarely having it together,
Dulu buat house chores dgn tenang but now, its like we are at the battle field..berperang,
Dulu bole blk lambat dr ofis & buat OT but now, have to reach home as early as I can,

But..why is this happen to me? Only because of this little fellow...

My Zara

For whatever it is, I still love you more & more everyday.
Even my life have seems to be up side down but I don't care.
As long as I can see you, hug you & kiss you everything will be OK & everything will be fine.
As always..

No comments: