Note: Salam & Hi all! This is solely my blog. Segala writing in this blog dtg dr hati sekadar luahan bukan bermaksud utk menghasut atau memburukkan mana-mana pihak. Sesiapa pun anda, jemputlah membaca & bg komen. Kalau suka bole follow kalau tak suka sila ignore saya..peace no war;)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday 8 June 2011

My First D.I.Y Project ~ Red Velvet Cake



Heheh..My very first D.I.Y project..done!Feels happy even most of my cupcakes burned at the base. Ni sume fasal xtau how to set the oven..hihi..malunyee.. Padan muka ku..Itulah lenkali tgk mak baking huhu. Nvm, thought it as a lesson. After all I would never learn if I won't fail first aight?Yg dpt diselamatkan is just the one I've put in the square tin. Ouh..pleaseee ignore kecomotan cake itu..its my masterpiece anyway huhu.. One more thing, when I first took out the cake from the oven. It looked dry. But after 1 or 2 hrs, it became moist.

No comments: